In a bid to further position the administration for effective service delivery, the Governor of Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi has approved the following appointments:
- Alhaji Afolabi Ogunlayi – Senior Adviser, Economic Matters and Chair, Economic Development Council.
- Barrister Paul Omotoso – Senior Adviser, Political Matters.
- Hon Makinde Araoye – Special Adviser, Federal Matters.
- Mrs Sola Salako-Ajulo – Special Adviser, Communications and Strategy.
- Mr Akintunde Oyebode – Special Adviser, Investment, Trade and Innovations.
- Hon Sunday Adunmo– Special Adviser, Road/Transport and Infrastructure.
- Prof Fransisca Aladejana- Chairman, SUBEB.
- Mrs Funke Fajobi – Commissioner, SUBEB.
- Tajudeen Wale Ajayi – Senior Special Assistant (SSA) Public Buildings and Infrastructure.
- Mr Muyiwa Ogunmilade– Chairman, Board of Internal Revenue.
All the appointments are with immediate effect.
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor
Source: Ekiti State News
Web Developer and Administrator at HN Initiative